I know I’m a lil late since it is mid July. However, I wanted to post this before my trip to Hawaii. Here ya go.
My must haves for this Summer:
1. Mirrored Sunglasses (ray-bans): I have tons of sunglasses. My husband is always yelling at me and I continue to buy more anyway. You can find them everywhere, in my house, car, and purse. But I have to say my Mirrored Aviators from Ray Ban are my fav.
2. Monogram Necklace (living social): I bought my necklace from living social because they were having a great deal. However you can really get it anywhere now. They are everywhere! (Etsy and anywhere online)
3. Monogram Clutch (Etsy): I purchased my clutch on Etsy in hot pink. I am thinking of ordering another one in a more neutral color so I can wear it more often. (I can only wear it with so many things)
4. Nike Fuelband (Nike): I love my Nike Fuelband it keeps me motivated thru the day. It tracks your activity and you can set a daily goal for yourself. They have it in several colors so it can also be stylish.
5. NuMe Lustrum Curling Wand (NuMe): I am always getting asked how I do my hair. This is my secret to getting perfect curls and beach waves.. five interchangeable heat barrels. You get a variety of curl shapes and sizes all here in one versatile, clipless curling wand and it comes with a travel bag to keep them in. You can always find coupon codes to make the price go down. (look before buying)Warning! Use the glove!! I have so many burns from trying to do a quick touch up on my hair (I never learn). My curls/waves last for days it is amazing. I can not imagine life without it.
6. Bumble and Bumble Pret a Powder: (bumble and bumble)Dry Shampoo in powder form. It smells amazing and it freshens up my look so I can hold off on washing my hair. (not good to wash it too often!) I also think it adds volume to my hair so I’m always sprinkling it on my roots especially along my hair line.